1. Give English equivalents of the following word combinations:
6. закон о конкуренции
6. competition law
2. Translate into English:
1. Значимая часть коммерческого права регулируется международными договорами и конвенциями.
2. Процесс рассмотрения спора меж сторонами включает разработку договоров и консультирование клиентов.
3. ВТО Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. смотрит за соблюдением торговых соглашений меж странами- участниками.
4. Спеца по торговому праву могут попросить проконсультировать клиента относительно спорных вопросов , к примеру последствий разрыва договора.
5. В случае банкротства имущество должника может быть продано по решению суда.
6. Как могут быть разрешены споры по договору, если компании находятся в странах с различным Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. законодательством?
7. Какие международные органы устанавливают нормативы для торговых сделок?
8. Коммерческое право развивалось как отдельная ветвь юриспруденции в связи с началом крупномасштабной торговли.
9. Спец по коммерческому праву должен быть как в курсе современных деловых отношений, так и потребностей определенного бизнеса собственного клиента.
10. Какая ветвь юриспруденции имеет дело с правами Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. на умственную собственность, такими как патенты, права автора, марки ?
1. A large part of commercial law is governed by international treaties and conventions.
2. The process of consideration of the dispute between the parties includes the development of contracts and advising clients.
3. WTO monitors compliance with (ensure the observance) trade Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. agreements between the participating countries.
4. Expert on trade law may be asked to consult clients on disputable issues such as the consequences of breaking the contract.
5. In the case of bankruptcy of the debtor's property may be sold by a court decision.
6. How to resolve disputes under the contract Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions., if the companies are located in countries with different legislation?
7. What international authorities set standards for bargains (trade transactions, deals)?
8. Commercial law has evolved as a separate branch of law in connection with the beginning of large-scale trade.
9. Сommercial law specialist should be aware of the current Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. business relationship and the specific needs of their client's business.
10. Which branch of law deals with intellectual property rights such as patents, copyrights, trade marks?
3. Answer the questions:
1. What is commercial law?
2. What organization controls the trade agreements between different counties?
3. What does the work of a Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. commercial lawyer involve?
4. Which field deals with the legal rights for intellectual property?
5. What is bankruptcy?
1. Commercial lawis the body of law that applies to the rights, relations, and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, merchandising, trade, and sales.
3. Commercial lawyers are solicitors who advise companies and governments on business Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions.-related issues.
4. Intellectual property (IP) is a term referring to creations of the intellect for which amonopoly is assigned to designated owners by law. Some common types of intellectual property rights (IPR) are trademarks, copyright, patents, industrial design rights, and in some jurisdictions trade secrets: all these cover music Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions., literature, and other artistic works; discoveries and inventions; and words, phrases, symbols, and designs?
5. Bankruptcy is a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay the debts it owes to creditors. In most jurisdictions, bankruptcy is imposed by a court order, often initiated by Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. the debtor.
Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions.
1. Somebody cleans the room every day.
2. They cancelled all the flights because of fog.
3. People do not use this road very often.
4. Somebody accused me of stealing money.
5. How do people learn languages?
6. People advised us not to go out alone.
7. Somebody Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. has cleaned the room.
8. They have built a new hospital near the airport.
9. The company is building a new ring road round the city.
10. Somebody is using computer at the moment.
1. The room is cleaned every day
2. All flights were cancelled because of fog.
3. This road isn't used much Rewrite these sentences using passive constructions. by people.
4. I was accused of stealing money.
5. How are languages learnt by people?
6. We were advised (by people) not to go out alone.
7. The room has been cleaned.
8. A new hospital has been built near the airport.
10. The computer is being used at the moment.